Amea Amea

I feel like there were a lot of references in that game. Like that "Stan Mcreedy" and "Inglor" (Whose name I swear is familiar)
I greatly enjoyed the game BTW

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I found a bug.
I started playing arena, bought the npc called "Undefined", played through till level 13, then started playing and subsequently beat story mode, then turned the options to low quality to fix the lag, then played arena again and whenever I tried to play it just goes "Area complete" and it goes back to the squad menu.
In addition to that I think there should be a main menu button in the squad screen so you dont have to start a fight to go to main menu from arena mode.
Other than that this is a great fun game.

The Body The Body

Disturbing...
My interpretation of the plot is...
Man buries his wife's body in the woods. While he does he remembers the events leading up to it.
A man witnesses him burying the body so he goes and beats him to death with the shovel. All the while acting like it is sad, like perhaps he killed the man accidentally while in a flashback.
Then as the police close in on him he runs to this shack in the woods, and we see many more garbage bags partially buried, revealing the man's nature as a serial killer, having killed numerous people and burying them in this woods, his ground. That is probably why there is a shotgun in the shack. He then either decides that he wants to die his own way, or take out as many people as he can before he dies.
It is a pretty sick piece of artwork that tried to paint this psycho as a sad figure.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

I recall a game just like this, but with a different setting and different graphics... and none of those dang hoppity bunnies >< Those things ruined my game experience.
However, I can tell that this is a good game for people who don't get raped by the d**n bunnies, so I will rate it high.

Diepix Arena 2 (official) Diepix Arena 2 (official)

Very fun.

This is definitely an enjoyable game and it ended before i got bored with it(A danger with any "survival mode" type thing. Good work.
My Score:59962815 Enemies Killed:807

Insectonator Insectonator

An enjoyable waste of time.

I certainly had fun with this game. I'm glad there isn't a time limit or a limited number of bullets. I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if there were those things.
Side not to all those that don't know. There is a way to lose. Nuke then hit it with lightning. That brought up a "Killed yourself" screen. lol
All in all, it was an enjoyable waste of time.
However, "Brauning" is wrong. It's Browning, after the guy. And Gever is wrong too. I think you were going for "Gewehr" and actually the "Mauser" is a Gewehr. The "Gever" is a H&K G3SG1. Of course that is what it looks like to me. There are others but that one is the only one I can't over look.

GunBlood GunBlood

That was pretty epic.

Really bloody. Without cheats I made it to the last round when we killed each other at the same time.

Girl for Sex Girl for Sex

For the Toilet Question

You should have had a "No, but I'd like to" option.
As for the results...I was quite pleased with the (Try to find yourself a girl like this) pic. She was indeed my type.

Your Secret Pleasure Your Secret Pleasure

I enjoyed the song...

and some of the pics but, One glaring flaw I found was that question about what kind of girl you fantasize about. One was Lopez(Which is far from my choice), and the other 2 I had to look up and confirm that they in fact are too similar to be considered different choices.
There aren't enough answers for everyone, though I suppose that is the fatal flaw of all quizzes.

IQTester IQTester

Wow, 141

I feel so smart...
I can't rate it very high because I noticed a lot of the questions were stock IQ test questions.
It's okay, perfectly average.